I love muffins!
I just love them, their name, their shape, their smell..everything!
I want to share my happiness with you:)
Banana muffins on the rack...
What you need:
350 g plain flour (or 3 1/4 cups)
3/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp food soda
2 tsp ground cinnamon (I always put more)
160 g caster sugar (1 1/4 cup)
375 ml buttermilk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
70 g butter (melted)
400 g banana
(portion for 12)
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, soda and cinnamon in the mixer until combined.
In another bowl mix the buttermilk, egg and vanilla extract, combine and add slowly by beating in the flour mix until ingredients are incorporated. In the end add the melted butter and..
2. Stir in the smashed bananas..
3. Until the batter looks like that..
4. Line the muffin tray with paper cases...
oven at 170° C for 20-30 min. until...
6. Yummy looking...
8. And eat as many as you can:)
I just love them...with coffee
From the heart,