Shortcakes are always good, and good think is you can eat them with many things...
On top of that it is very easy and fast to make:)
What you need for the scones:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cups white sugar
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cups (or 75gr) butter in cubes (not melted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the filling:
Ideal would be some whipped cream or creme patissier
Fresh fruits: Strawberries, blueberries, and other berries
Or whatever else you feel like:)
Tip: If you are a cinnamon fan, guess what you can add as much cinnamon as you want and create cinnamon shortcakes;)
Music recommendation: Strawberry shortcakes by Fujifabric! Awful song, but suitable title:)))
1. In a bowl mix, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder
2. Then add the butter in cubes and mix in with the hand...
3. ...Until the mix becomes like sand:) (I guess I miss summer a lot)
4. Add the milk with the vanilla extract and mix well but not TOO much!
6. ...and sticky
7. Taratataaaaaaa (my new tool, in its first on screen appearance) The already cut in pieces silicone pan:))) (It was a present from a friend) Of course you can use any round pan, but the portion is only for a small one:) Preheat the oven at 200° C and bake for 20min.
8. Look at my blonde beauties:)
9. Cut them and fill them with whatever is in your heart...
10. Take a closer look, and enjoy...
From the heart,