Friday, June 12, 2009

Bake me Pink Lemonade:)

Hello followers summer is here and I decided to welcome it, even though it plays hard here in 
Finland...
sooo I made some 

Pink homemade lemonade:)

You need!

1 cup of lemon, lime, pink grapefruit juice
1 cup of white sugar

To serve:
Palm tree sugar
Lime
Frozen grapes: instead of ice:)

I hope u like it as much as I do:)
Looking forward to your comments this time, start posting some!
Especially if you try these recipes, please share your feedback!

Go pink!



1. Cut


2. Put the one cup of sugar in the host bottle


3. Pour the juice:)

4. and.... shake shake shake..


5. ..once more


6. Serve: Put the frozen grapes in a wine glass


7. And the palm tree sugar:)


8. Put a little bit of the mix in the glass...


9. And fill in the rest with sparkling water:)

10. Fresh : Pink : Cool : Sparkling...

 Cheers, to a wonderful summer,

From the heart,
Anna


1 comment: