I mean who doesn't like bruschetta seriously?
If you don't I eat your pieces as well:)
Bruschetta is Italian I admit, but due to the geographical proximity can be adapted by a hungry Greek! Initially bruschetta was supposed to be garlic bread made with bread, oil and garlic. Tomato was added later on. But the good thing is you can add what you want, as i did...so enjoy my version!
What you need:
Slices of the bread you like
Cherry tomatoes cut in half or normal tomatoes cut in cubes (don't ask me how many it depends on how hungry you are)
Olives (I used black olives with a lot of soft flesh)
For extra something special you can add:
1. Gather your ingredients, wash and cut tomatoes, remove the core from the olives, mix the cheese with oregano.
2. In pan add some oil and put on very low fire
4. In a smaller pan put enough olive oil, tomatoes and garlic..
5. When it starts bubbling add the tabasco
6. The balsamic vinegar
8. And the olives with the thyme
9. Don't forget to flip the bread
10. Add the feta cheese with its oregano... and let it for a very short time..
11. Put the bread on a plate and spread your magic taste...
Enjoy with fingers only!!
From the heart,