I finally decided to make the feta-cheese bread!
I thing I miss feta a lot around here. Not that I cannot find it, but it is never like home! So whenever I have the chance to use it I use it Largely.
What you need:
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cups olive oil
1 cup warm water
1 pack dry yeast (11gr)
(any other herb you might want to use, suggestions: oregano or thyme)
1 cup feta cheese (If you don't like feta you can change it for olives)
Sesame or poppy seeds for topping!
1. In a large bowl put the warm water (38°-42° C is the best temperature for the yeast) and the yeast and mix with your hand!
2. When dissolved, add the oil, the salt and pepper and the preferable spices of yours!
3. Start adding the flour and also the feta cheese (or olives)
4. Until it becomes somehow like that and does not stick in your hands! You can add more flour if your batter is still sticky. Cover with a clean towel and let rise for about an hour!
6. Put some water in your hand and spread it on the surface, sprinkle sesame or poppy seeds on top, both fit:)
7. Bake for 30-40 min at 170° C until golden brown...