It is Sunday...and I am feeling good...and if you try this you will feel much better!
This time of the year is my favorite in Finland... It is called Ruska time and due to
the big temperature differences the leaves on the trees take the most amazing colors
in the whole world... Nature looks like marble, I guess there is no better thing
than looking outside the colors of autumn, with the window a bit open to bring inside all the possible smells of wet ground, humid rain, wet leaves, clean nordic wind, the smell of the
first burning wood from the impatient fireplaces... I just love autumn its smells, feelings and candles in the windows... My blanket is already waiting for me to be used on the side of the couch... With a glass of cold milk and hot nutella-Peanut butter brownies melt...
I hope you were all here with me:)
What you need:
2 cups sugar
12 Tbsp cacao or 4 big pieces of chocolate (i prefer the cacao)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
nutella & peanut butter (as much as you crave for)
1 1/2 cups flour
1. Melt your butter in low temperature
4. Pour the cacao-sugar mix into the pot with the melted butter...and take it off the stove and mix till smooth!
5. In another bowl, mix the eggs with vanilla, the (shifted) flour, salt and baking powder...
7. Spread half of the mix in the pan you are using...and add spoonfuls of peanut butter and nutella...(like above)
8. And then cover with the rest of the batter...(so nobody knows what you did)
9. Bake for 25-30 min. depending on how well baked you want it (25 minutes is perfect for me...)in a pre-heated oven of 200° C!
Enjoy when no-one else is around...it is not something you would like to share...
I will end my writing today with a Ruska picture to reflect upon... alright two..
That is my favorite place in Tampere:)
From the heart,